Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Will you be my Valentine?

I love Valentines Day. I have to admit it *hanging head in shame* but I am just a hopeless romantic so a day dedicated purely to showing someone you love them is right up my alley! I know, I know, it is a "Hallmark holiday" right? Well I will throw the BS flag on that. It is only a Hallmark holiday if you make it that way. I don't need expensive gifts I just want to be shown how much I am loved. Write me a note and make me some brownies. Seriously! How romantic would it be to drink a glass of wine and eat a brownie by candle light? OK so maybe that was a bit of a stretch, but you get what I am saying.

Anyway, I ran across the tutorial to make this Valentines Day "card" at The Craft Monkey and just HAD to make it. I knew I had the perfect picture for it. A couple of years ago I gave my daughter a bunch of fake mustaches for Christmas and she had fun putting them on everyone. But the best one was her with our dog Barney (aka the Uberdoggy). I just love the way it turned out!!!

No comments: